- Acclaimed hospitality company Method Co., in partnership with Bedrock, will open ROOST Detroit, Michigan’s first high-design extended stay concept, on June 1.
- Method Co. additionally reveals Anthology, a dynamic event program with a series of elegant venue options, at Book Tower.
- ROOST Detroit guest reservations are now available, and Anthology is now accepting inquiries for events beginning in September 2023.
Following the 7-year, nearly $400 million restoration of Book Tower, Detroit-based real estate developer, Bedrock, and nationally-acclaimed hospitality company Method Co., today announced that ROOST Detroit will officially open and is now accepting reservations for guest stays, starting June 1. Method Co. and Bedrock additionally unveil Book Tower’s special events program, Anthology, an elevated hospitality experience spanning several beautiful event venues. The renowned lodging, event offerings and forthcoming food & beverage concepts advances Book Tower’s emergence from its historic restoration as a desirable destination for travelers, locals and those looking to host special events in downtown Detroit.
Beautiful Guest Accommodations, Now Available to Book
ROOST Detroit reveals 117 beautifully furnished studio, one and two-bedroom apartment hotel accommodations in downtown Detroit. Blending the comfort and practicality of apartment living with the amenities of a boutique hotel, all extended stay units feature full-sized kitchens and modern stainless steel appliances, hardwood herringbone oak flooring, quartz countertops, and curated furnishings from Old New House, Menu, GUBI, &Tradition, Carl Hansen and more, to create an ideal setting for short and extended stays.
With 24/7 concierge services, ROOST guests will also have access to a bike share program, a fitness center, and a 3,000 square foot co-working space. A leader in the extended-stay hotel segment, the new ROOST Detroit marks ROOST Apartment Hotel’s debut in the state of Michigan and is now accepting reservations on its website for stays beginning on June 1st.
Custom Events for All Occasions
Anthology will feature a seasoned event planning, culinary and beverage team by Method Co. with the ability to curate a wide variety of special events ranging from personal celebrations to one-of-a-kind weddings to impressive corporate affairs — all hosted within the numerous, stylish venues at the Book Tower. Event spaces will include:
- The Conservatory Ballroom, a magnificent 2,800 square foot space capped by a glass skylight and appointed with a state-of-the-art lighting and sound system, parquet wood floors and lush greenery. The ballroom accommodates 300 strolling and 225 seated.
- The Linden Room, with a capacity of 150 strolling which can be utilized as a pre-function space, for cocktail hours or other private events and a Green Room.
- Graystone Lane, a forthcoming activated alleyway, and other highly anticipated food and beverage spaces on the main level and rooftop of Book Tower, each customizable to accommodate any kind of event.
Book Tower has 229 residential units and 52,000 square feet of retail and office space, including three new dining concepts: a new-to-market French restaurant with a boulangerie, a bar in the Rotunda and a Japanese restaurant and sake pub. Residential leasing is now available and the first residents of Book Tower moved in this month. This spring, the storied landmark re-opens in downtown Detroit, offering unparalleled and multi-faceted experiences.
With the introduction of Anthology, Book Tower becomes a destination for unique, one-of-a-kind events – featuring valet parking, on-site ceremonies, pre- and post-event functions with Book Tower’s dining venues, and overnight or extended stay accommodations at ROOST Detroit. Anthology is now accepting inquiries for events beginning in September 2023. Additional event information can be found on the property’s event website, here.
1265 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226